Free resources for Sport Administrators
1. Appreciating the importance of the club having a clear vision and mission.
2. Developing goals that support the club’s mission.
3. Developing a sound strategic plan for the club.
4. Recognizing the types of organizational structures.
5. Developing or revise a clubs articles of incorporation or constitution.
6. Appreciating the importance of developing policies and procedures to provide structure for the club.
1. Developing a Professional Profile
2. Recognizing a leadership style that fits you
3. Using individual and organizational power effectively
4. Playing Ethical Politics
1. Appreciating Talent over Skills
2. Create environment where staff members: have autonomy, can attain mastery and understand their purpose
3. Allow staff to be great at what they do best.
4. Let the staff know how what they do contributes to the organization.
5. Let your staff know you care about them as people
6. Create an environment where the staff cares about one another.